Automated spreading solution XLS 125
An affordable automated spreading solution that assures material rolls weighing up to 125 kg (276 lbs.) are spread without tension and edges are aligned perfectly.
Get exceptional quality and performance in a tension-free spreading system at an affordable price.
Achieve maximum performance.
- The GERBER spreader™ XLs 125 offers the flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
- Designed for maximum performance, repeatability and productivity.
- The XL s125 spreads woven or knit materials in roll or flat-folded form.
- Supports most common spreading modes. Reduce raw material costs.
- The XLs 125 ensures predictable, tension-free spreading of material.
- Provides accurate and consistent spread length.
- Accurately aligns material edges so parts can be nested closer to the ends and edges of material to optimize material utilization.
- Repeatability insures more accurate cut pieces and lower rejection rate in the sewing room
- The XLs 125's reliable, robust construction and strength of design ensures minimal downtime in typical use and easy maintenance with existing resources. Enjoy ease of use.
- Material roll cradle feed system tilts automatically for easy material loading and unloading.
- The XLs 125 also features a simplified icon-driven user interface that is easy to learn and easy to train new users to operate.
- Available in English, Spanish and simplified Chinese.
Choose an affordable investment.
- The XLs 125 provides a new low total acquisition cost by offering the most affordable purchase price ever.
- Low installation, training and other one-time costs.
- Low ongoing costs for parts and maintenance labor.