Peeling machine for the efficient peeling of round blocks with a total weight of up to 5 000 kg for the production of endless sheet ware;
A block fixed on a peeling shaft is driven by a pressure roller and continuously fed to the knife.
- With a cutting speed of up to 25 m/min it is possible to convert high production volumes.
- A driven pressure roller serves for a steady feeding of the material to the knife which prevents deviations in the cutting thicknesses
- Due to a infinite electronical height adjustment it is possible to peel thicknesses of 1 to 32 mm in steps of 0.01 mm.
- An all-automatic retainer adjustment ensures a constant distance between the leading edge of the knife and the symetry axis of the pressure roller, by this, it is possible to maintain the cutting thickness.
- A reinforced automatic winding unit with feeding function allows a precise and even winding of the foil.
- Reinforced grinding dust extraction unit for a continuous grinding of the knife.
- Latest control technology and the operator panel allow a comfortable and low-maintenance operation.