Traveling head die cutting press – Model SA 12
It is used for cutting soft materials with one or more thicknesses into rolls or sheets up to a width of 2000 mm. Fields of application : synthetics, textiles, leather, gasket, foam materials, plastics, carpet, felt, rubber, etc.
The material can either be fed in from the front or from the back by, for example, using a double roller material feed.
The work area is completely protected with accessibility at the front for greater proximity to the material.
Easy to use, this machine ensures productivity, efficiency, minimum maintenance and maximum safety for your production.
Technical features :
Cutting power 25 tons to 32 tons (with 40 tons as an option)
Dimensions of the table supplied with block range from 1700×530 mm to 2500×800 mm
- Plate ranges from 530×530 to 800×800 mm
- Stroke can be adjusted from 10 to 150 mm
- Automatic control of the cutting point whatever the height of the dies or end of the electric stroke
- Time lag to delay movement
Parameters can be modified using a touch screen
- Double feed roller
- Roller holder (from 1 to 8 rollers, or more on request
- Pedal control for programmed forward feed of a lenght of material
- Dimmable lighting
- RAL paint colours