Milling station combined with an all-automatic cutting-off machine.
Suitable for the bulk production of grip sponge scrubbers made from softfoam with laminations of abrasive or non-woven material.
- Production process: The sponge milling machine is fed with pre-configured foam bars from a magazine - milling of the groove into the foam bars - on the table of the cutting-off station the milled foam bars are bundled to packages of 10 or 20 bars - automatic cutting-off of the packages or cutting-to-size at the vertical cutting-off machine;
- Maximum rate of production: 12.000 sponges per hour;
- Economic cycle times due to parallel cut-off and stacking function;
- Pre-selection of three different milling velocities (30, 40 or 50 m/min) for the production of quality products;
- Collection of the milling dust by a powerful extraction unit;
- Optional installation of a second vertical stripe cutter as substitution for the magazine: the needed foam bars are automatically cut from roll or sheet ware and loaded onto the sponge milling machine.