Splitting of glued long blocks (60 or 120 m)
Most economic production of foil ware with a max. speed of 350 m/min: with foil thicknesses from 1 mm to 50 mm it is possible to wind a max. roller diameter of 1.5 to 2.4 m, depending on the corresponding machine version.
- The long block to be split is continuously fed to the cutting portal by an endless transport system which is located in two reinforced semi-circular towers equipped with belt systems;
- Lowering of the cutting unit by the required foil thickness after each block cycle;
- For the reason of length compensation, the tower after the cutting unit can be moved by motor;
- A motor-driven side guide installed upstream of the cutting unit for an accurate block guiding and for bonding the block. The current position of the side guide is displayed on the operator panel.
- Highest possible level of automation by adjusting the cutting angle and the position of the pressure roller by motor - these parameters can be individually stored for each job.;
- Maximum cutting velocity of 350 m/min;
- Maximum block weight 15 t with a block length of 60 m;
- Continuous, high-quality grinding of the knife by a high-precision grinding unit with pneumatic advance of the cup wheels;
- As the readjustment of knife bar and knife retainers is controlled by sensors and realized by motor, it is not necessary to manually readjust the knife due to abrasion;
- The machine control is an efficient PLC by Siemens with a high operating convenience;
- Storage of numerous cutting programmes and machines settings directly at the control panel;
- Adjustable knife motor for the individual and optimal adjustment of the knife speed to the material or to the cutting speed;
- Continuous, constant cutting result due to a programmable, all-automatic movement of the cutting angle adjustment, pressure roller position and knife bar in dependence on the foam quality;
- Grinding cycles and grinding duration of the knife can be pre-programmed;
- Equipment of the main transport conveyor with a vacuum unit for a better fixation of the piece to be cut in the lower block area;
- In order to compensate individual block running characteristics and material qualities, the transport belts are driven by 7 reinforced belt drives.