Splitting of bonded and separate long blocks (40-120 m)
Most economic production of foil ware and best possible utilization of the material: with foil thicknesses of 1 mm to 50 mm it is possible to wind a max. roller diameter of 1.5 to 2.4 m, depending on the corresponding machine version.
- The long block to be split is continuously fed to the cutting portal by an endless transport system which is located in two reinforced semi-circular towers equipped with belt systems;
- Lowering of the cutting unit by the required foil thickness after each block cycle;
- For the reason of length compensation, the tower after the cutting unit can be moved by motor;
- In order to compensate individual block running characteristics and material qualities, the transport belts are driven by multiple drives;
- For a precise block guiding and for bonding the block, a motor-driven side guide is installed upstream of the cutting unit. The current position of the side guide is displayed on the operator panel;
- Clamp fitting in the towers enable the cutting of open blocks in semi-automatic circulation mode and the converting of long blocks of soft qualities;
- Maximum cutting speed of 150 m/min with all versions and for all block lengths;
- The maximum block weight with 60 m is 7 t;
- The machine control is an efficient PLC by Siemens with a high operating convenience;
- Storage of numerous cutting programmes and machines settings directly at the control panel;
- Continuous, high-quality grinding of the knife by a high-precision grinding unit with pneumatic advance of the cup wheels;
- Grinding cycles and the duration of the knife grinding can be pre-programmed;
- Continuous, constant cutting result due to a programmable, all-automatic movement of cutting angle adjustment, pressure roller position and knife bar, in dependence on the foam quality.