Automatic horizontal cutting machine with reversing belt system for the cutting and splitting of sheets of various thicknesses by a stack cut
The especially reinforced design of the cutting unit ensures a very high binding tension of approx. 10 t and thus provides the best possible way of converting light to heavy densities.
- Low throughput rates due to a maximum cutting and return motion speed of 80 m/min;
- Effective increase productivity;
- Creation of ideal cutting angles and cutting of precise sheet thicknesses thanks to the automatic angle adjustment of the cutting unit;
- Permanently high cutting precision throughout the very long knife lifetime thanks to the employment of a band knife of 60 x 0.6 mm;
- Long knife lifetime and low set-up costs as the knife is relieved of the strain as it does not need to be turned thanks to the swiveling cutting unit.
- Grinding duration and grinding cycle can be regulated at the grinding unit by the operator
- A perforated sheet circling around the table serves for the transport of the blocks and allows a fast and uncomplicated integration into fully automated production processes, e.g. cutting lines
- By storing the qualities, the cutting unit is automatically swivelled into the best position to the material when the cutting thickness is changed.