Automatic horizontal cutting machine with reversing belt system for the cutting and splitting of sheets of various thicknesses
- For the converting of lightweight up to medium densities;
- Low throughput rates due to a maximum velocity of 80 m/min;
- Effective increased productivity;
- Generation of optimal cutting angles and cutting of precise sheet thicknesses thanks to the all-automatic angle adjustment of the cutting unit;
- Long knife lifetime and low set-up costs as the knife is relieved of the strain as it does not need to be turned due to the swiveling cutting unit;
- Permanently high cutting precision throughout the knife lifetime thanks to the employment of a band knife of 30 mm width which is ground by an integrated grinding unit.
- Very precise cutting tolerances through high tension of the binding;
- A perforated belt running around the table serves for the block transport and allows a fast and easy integration of the BSL 214 into automatized production processes in connection with other cutting machines, e.g. an OFS-VS vertical contour cutting machine.