BSA + OFS-VS
Cutting center consisting of a BSA horizontal splitting machine with integrated destacking device and a vertical OFS-VS contour cutting machine for the automatic cutting of blocks into sheet ware and from sheet ware into contours without any manual intervention.
By automatically unloading and automatically destacking each sheet after they have been cut at the BSA, a stack with hardly any offset is formed which is then transported fast and easily to the OFS-VS machine where it is cut into contours.
- Simultaneous, parallel and all-automatic processing of the jobs at both foam cutting machines for achieving a very high capacity;
- Utilization of the cutting line for pure cushion and furniture cuts as well as for the cutting of technical parts;
- Inter linkage of both cutting machines through a superior control;
- Splitting of elastic PUR materials as well as of lightweight polyethylene and similar materials thanks to the employment of knife bar and pressure roller;
- Very high production capacity through a high cutting velocity of 100 m/min at the BSA machine and 80 m/min at the OFS-VS machine;
- Flexible adaption of the system to different space conditions, both foam cutting machines can be arranged in a line or as well in parallel alignment with the employment of a shuttle system;
- Incorporation of shuttle systems for the integration of the cutting line into a complete production process;
- Both machines can also be used for individual operation, even at the same time;
- The range of applications of both machines is completely retained, i.e. non-woven material or adhesive laminated sheet ware can be cut into contours by the OFS-VS machine, independently of the BSA machine;
- The BSA is equipped with a knife bar for the splitting of a very wide range of different material qualities.