ABLG I w. roller conveyor
Moving ABLG I for cutting-off long blocks following continuous foaming plants or, in case there is no block or crane storage existent, for the cutting of short blocks.
By utilizing a roller conveyor instead of finger sections, even materials which are difficult to convert (such as visco foams), can be processed.
- Very good cutting result as the cutting-off machine with the teflonized binding cuts over the whole block width in one stroke;
- Suited for cutting-off start-up pieces/end pieces during the foaming process, when changing the colours and qualities or for the extraction of small test pieces for a quality check;
- The reversing roller conveyor with non-driven idler rollers serves as place for depositing the block, utilisation of the roller conveyor for converting standard foams, visco-elastic foams or foams with characteristics similar to visco foam;
- Grinding unit for precision-grinding the circulating ground band knife;
- Connection to the control of a long block or crane block storage.