Moving ABLG I for cutting-off long blocks after continuous foaming plants or for the cutting of short blocks, respectively, in case there is no block or crane storage existent.
- Suited for cutting-off start-up pieces/end pieces during the foaming process, for the extraction of small test pieces for a quality check or when colours and qualities are changed;
- Very good cutting result as the cutting-off machine with the teflonized binding cuts over the whole block width in one stroke;
- A system consisting of stationary and movable finger sections which can optionally be driven serves as block depositing device;
- Cutting process: After reaching the programmed block length the cutting unit moved synchronously to the foaming speed and is lowered. After the cut, a gap is created between both part block. Through this gap. The cutting unit moves upwards with max. speed. and back into its starting position;
- Connection to the control of a long block or crane block storage;
- Grinding unit for precision-grinding the circulating ground band knife.
Producers of block foam, upholstery, mattress, furniture, packaging and automotive industry.Material
PUR-ether and polyester foam.Cutting tool
Precision-ground circulating ground knife, also available with convex serrations 30 x 0.45 mm.
|Block height||1 300 mm||1 600 mm|
|Block length for foaming speed 6m/min||min. 1 000 mm||min. 800 mm|
|Block width||2 200 mm||2 500 mm|
|Max. foaming speed||1-10 m/min, depending on the material to be cut|
Automatic grinding unit
- Pneumatic adjustment of the grinding unit;
- For a cyclic grinding during the foaming process;
- Grinding duration and cycles are pre-programmed;
Driven finger sections
- Drive of the finger section pieces upstream and downstream of the machine;
- In order to pass the end pieces through the ABLG I machine, the finger sections between the foaming plant and ABLG I must be driven;
- Start-up and test pieces as well as short blocks are further transported by the driven finger sections downstream of the machine.
Driven roller conveyor
- Driven roller conveyor downstream of the machine;
- A driven roller conveyor is essential for the transport of short blocks, for the removal of test pieces and when qualities and colours are changed.